Closing in on retirement?
Want to figure out where you stand?
Getting organized doesn't
have to be hard.
If you are like most people you have accounts at several institutions. You have more User ID’s and passwords than you can remember. If it were not for your computers auto fill feature, you would not be able to get into half your accounts. Sound familiar?
It takes a little time to pull all the documents together, but you will feel better when you are organized. This program is a series of to do’s that will help you organize your financial life in a little over a week.
Sign up below, I will send you an email every day for the next week. Each e-mail targets a different section of your financial life.
1. Bank Accounts and Credit Cards
2. Mortgages, Lines of Credit, Personal Loans, and Student Loans
3. Investment Accounts
4. Retirement Accounts: IRAs, Roth IRAs, 401(k), 403(b), 457 plans
5. Wills, Trust Documents and Powers of Attorney: Financial and Healthcare
6. Insurance: Life, Health, Home, Property, Auto, Long-Term Care & Liability
7. Taxes, Bills & Charities